POINT OF SALE
Purchase simulation reporting the detailed experience at the point of sale and/or representative of the target customer.
- Understanding of the shopping process.
- Planned vs impulse shopping
- Behavior in front of shelf
Observational / interactive method in the shopping channel.
BRAND EQUITY TEST
Modular system that measures “brand value” relative to its competitors.
- Brand perception level: close-distant.
- Dimension: brand adoption-loyalty-rejection.
- Brand attributions vs. competitors.
BRAND PERFORMANCE TRACKING
- Awareness and consumption measurements.
- Brand adoption, retention, and rejection measurements.
SATISFACTION GAP ANALYSIS
- Diagnosis of brand values and associations, and identification level of competitors.
- Satisfaction measurement model of expectations of services and institutions
Attention of consumer to the product desired.
Learn the partial and cumulative effect of your multimedia strategy.
- What am I communicating?
- What media is more effective?
- How am I differentiating from the competition?
Comprehensive evaluation of all communication elements in a conventional ad. Versions available for TVC, printed ads, videos and online banners.
Search for consumer segments.
It groups consumers based on similar attitudes and behaviors.
Usage and consumption habits of a product / service category
ATL, BTL and Social Media exposure habits.
SENSORY / ORGANOLEPTIC EVALUATIONS
Monadic, sequential, protomonadic and paired tests.
Search for the most competitive price for my product.
Measures the appropriateness of the product to the concept it intends to communicate.
Seeks to obtain the optimal combination of attributes for product development (e.g. optimal product-price combination)